Monday 11 August 2014

SPORTSWEAR INSPIRED





Shoes / New Balance, Skirt / Zara (on sale) , Knit / Zara(old, similar here) , Leather Jacket / Acne

I love the contrast of the runners and nike sports bra mixed with the lady like, silk skirt. This skirt was in my wish list for inspiration to a summer wedding, but here I made it more day time and casual by pairing it with a slightly sheer knit and my favourite leather jacket. It also happens to be on sale right now for $19 as well as the matching top.


6 comments:

  1. Been craving my leather jacket, as well! Great post.

    xx Bee
    http://lightandvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely leather jacket , perfect for casual outfits...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great sporty look.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leather jacket adds spice to the outfit..great combo :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is all about effortless cool style! I love it!
    www.kallistheni.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say this sporty designer clothing is great. I hope all the ALO yoga pants and leggings sold at reputed store online are the best. As many of my friends recommended me to go for them undoubtedly. Their prices are genuine and return policies are even agreeable.

    ReplyDelete