Thursday 14 August 2014

SUMMER SUIT

EASY OUTFIT IDEA: 3 PEICE SUMMER SUIT 
BLAZER + CROP TOP + DRESS SHORTS 




Shorts / Babaton, Bag / Winners, Blazer / Helmut Lang (Winners), Crop top / Similar (Urban Outfitters), Loafers / Tods

I tend to gravitate towards menswear inspired looks with simple, minimalist styling. Wearing a crop top under a blazer is a nice way to try the trend but still feel comfortable and add a little femininity to a suit. When I first bought these Tod's loafers, they were on sale and kind of an impulse purchase. I wasn't sure how much I would wear them but I have been surprised how they go with everything, for every season and I find myself always wanting to wear them. Loafers are definitely a shoe I would recommend investing in. I styled them with a more casual outfit here. Also, for anyone who likes a good bargain, make sure you check out Winners, I found this blazer on sale for 70$!

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit, this is something I would definitely wear :)
    xx

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look..youre a babe! Xx

    www.mzmatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is great on you, love this style!!

    http://fashionablefantasies.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! I love your style! xx-Ari
    www.thedoubledenim.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is such a cool all black look! Thanks for the lovely comment!
    Kiss, Alena | meet me stylish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this looks great, I love the fun style of it ;) It suits you really well <3

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    Facebook || Instagram || Bloglovin || Google+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look! Beautiful shorts! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so so nice :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really pull this look off! I had some summer weddings to go to earlier this year and was planning to try a powder blue thing similar to this - maybe without my stomach showing though - probs not too wedding appropriate...!

    www.legs-through-a-lens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete