Monday 4 August 2014

WISH LIST


















Knit /Isabel Marant , Boots / Acne Studios, Dress / Pierre Balmain, Sunglasses / Ray Ban, Ban / Givenchy

I've been looking for a paisley printed shirt for a while and haven't been able to find the perfect one but absolutely love the print of this dress. The round ray-bans are a recent obsession with everyone I see wearing them making me want them a little more each time. I guess you can never go wrong with Ray Bans and I think they look classic but fun and add a cool vibe to a minimalist wardrobe like mine. Knitwear is a huge trend for fall that I'm very excited about, I would love this ribbed sweater to wear with pretty much anything.

3 comments:

  1. Love this palette, LOVE these boots!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?


    My blog is now available in all languages of the world, do you know?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete