Monday 2 February 2015

WISH LIST

WISH LIST


Boots / Dune, Jeans / Zara, Trench / Zara, Bag / Zara, Tee / H&M

I am looking forward to spring and being able to wear some lighter clothing. Zara came out with their new campaign and the photos and clothing are so dreamy. I really want a pair of wide-leg denim for spring, it is definitely a trend I am drawn towards, especially on those days you just don't feel like getting into skinny jeans. I would balance the proportions with a tighter fitting top, some 70s inspired accessories and a perfect, classic trench, also from Zara. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm still not sure how I feel about wide leg jeans, I think they can look so nice but I definitely can't pull them off! I love this top, it's very sporty casual but cute! :)


    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I have been wanting a sweater like this one!
    xo Erin
    www.winkandatwirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That trench is perfect! I have an awesome cash giveaway up on W&R – hope you’ll check it out!

    Heidi D.
    http://www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete